Thursday, January 22, 2009

Work, work, work

Yeah, I've been pretty busy with work, and naturally the faster I work the more there is to do.... I've pretty maxed out my project capacity for the moment, but at least I'm getting my wish to do more neuropathology.
I love the cardigan I finished over New Year - it's soft and warm, and after I cycle to work I smell faintly of wet sheep. Sure, that's reinforcing a stereotype, but that's only a problem for negative stereotypes, right? The sleeves blocked out a little long (below), but they seem to have sprung back now.


We thoroughly confused the keepers of a fairly upmarket kitchen-equipment shop by taking photos of their complementary milk sachets (adjacent to complimentary coffee). They made us laugh, but it's pretty much an in-joke for people familiar with Mini-Moo up North in NZ.

No comments: