Monday, August 11, 2008

The finishing touches

Ok, so we splashed out a little... And bought a bike trailer. Now I know back in Palmy this would brand us as Über bike geeks of geekdom, past the geek of no return, but here in Corvallis a bike trailer is pretty normal. Honestly. Stop looking at me like that.

Anyway, look at all the household stuff we were able to move in one trip!



Yes, there's a microwave oven in there. There's also a saw, which we needed for this:




It turned out to be a deceptively large (and heavy) desk, and now it looks like this:



Yay for bed risers.

In business news, a microscope was found for me today (by which I mean they had to send out a search-party for it), and I was shown where all the good pathology books are hidden.

Oh, and the Rice & Spice (like a small Davis Trading) sells Milo! How awesome is that?!?

No comments: